Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US senator proposes Trump to award Nobel Peace Prize

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US senator proposes Trump to award Nobel Peace Prize Empty US senator proposes Trump to award Nobel Peace Prize

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Apr 2018, 3:10 am

US senator proposes Trump to award Nobel Peace Prize %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-1-660x330

US senator proposes Trump to award Nobel Peace Prize

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has proposed that Donald Trump be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for the status of the Korean Peninsula.
    "Donald Trump convinced North Korea and China that he is serious about the changes, but we have not achieved that yet, and if we do, President Trump will be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize," the senator said.
    Graham said Trump was able to prove to Pyongyang the need to adopt a "normal state" approach, or to test the consequences of continuing to manufacture rockets to "hit the United States."
    The Republican senator pointed out that the summit meeting held yesterday between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and his South Korean counterpart Moon JN, "would not have happened without Trump."
    The announcement comes in the wake of the historic summit of the two Koreas, where North Korean leaders Kim Jong-un and South Korean Mon Junn met in the demilitarized zone after Kim crossed the dividing line.
    At the end of the meeting, the two sides issued a joint statement in which they announced their countries' intention to make the Korean Peninsula demilitarized, improve bilateral relations and seek reunification of divided families between the south and the north.
    "The Korean War is over and the United States and its great people should be proud of what is happening in Korea," he said.
    He also said he would meet the northern leader in the next few weeks, pointing out that his administration is studying from two to three to hold a summit between him and the leader of North Korea.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:44 pm