Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister of Japan: Signing an agreement to protect investments with the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister of Japan: Signing an agreement to protect investments with the UAE Empty Prime Minister of Japan: Signing an agreement to protect investments with the UAE

Post by Rocky Tue 01 May 2018, 1:37 am

Prime Minister of Japan: Signing an agreement to protect investments with the UAE

Prime Minister of Japan: Signing an agreement to protect investments with the UAE 7592

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Monday that the UAE and Japan will sign an investment protection agreement in a move that will boost investment flows in both countries .
    In his third visit to the UAE, Abe is leading a delegation of some 27 Japanese companies to promote bilateral cooperation .
    "The Japanese government will provide more support through the signing of the investment treaty today, " he said at the Emirates and Japan Forum in Abu Dhabi .
    He added that Japan's Inpex has renewed a maritime advantage in Abu Dhabi, adding that bilateral relations in the energy sector have become stronger .
    He said Japan and the UAE were strengthening ties in sectors such as space, infrastructure, education and culture .
    Abdullah Al Saleh, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Economy for Foreign Trade, said the investment protection agreement between the two countries would encourage more investment flows to the UAE and Japan .
    The volume of non-oil trade between Japan and the UAE reached 15 billion dollars in 2017, an increase of 8.4 percent over the previous year, UAE Economy Minister Sultan Saeed al-Mansouri said at the forum .
    He said Japan's investments in the UAE amounted to 14.3 billion dirhams (3.9 billion dollars), adding that "there are many opportunities and possibilities for developing economic cooperation."

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:36 am