Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Planning Announces the date of launching the implementation of the National Development Plan 2018-20

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning Announces the date of launching the implementation of the National Development Plan 2018-20 Empty Planning Announces the date of launching the implementation of the National Development Plan 2018-20

Post by Rocky Sat 05 May 2018, 6:12 am

Planning Announces the date of launching the implementation of the National Development Plan 2018-2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy Minister of Planning, Maher Hammad Johan, announced that the government will launch the National Development Plan 2018-2022 next Wednesday.
    "Next Wednesday, we will launch the National Development Plan 2018-2022 under the patronage of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," Johann said in a speech at the seminar organized by the Institute for Progress of Development Policy at the headquarters of the "station" and attended by "Economy News", noting that "the plan will include several stages to improve the environment Economic development, environmental sustainability, private sector development, etc. "
    "The plan also includes the focus on the development of education, health, women, youth and social development." The private sector now accounts for 37 percent of GDP and is expected to be a partner in the services and production sectors through the national development plan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Planning Announces the date of launching the implementation of the National Development Plan 2018-20 Empty Re: Planning Announces the date of launching the implementation of the National Development Plan 2018-20

Post by Proven Sat 05 May 2018, 1:16 pm

Thanks Rocky. 

Interesting timing right before the elections. 
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Planning Announces the date of launching the implementation of the National Development Plan 2018-20 Empty Re: Planning Announces the date of launching the implementation of the National Development Plan 2018-20

Post by Proven Sat 05 May 2018, 1:20 pm

Rocky, You already posted this, but related.  

A government consultant explains Iraq's five plan: welfare, growth and job opportunities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Friday, 6 April 2018

The economic adviser to the Iraqi government revealed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on Friday that Iraq will see a remarkable change in growth in the coming years with the launch of the five-year plan for the years 2018-2022 
    , Saleh told Shafak News, "The plan in its objectives and principles development track will translate fact to achieve an annual growth rate In gross domestic product (GDP) is more than 7 percent, compounding welfare by more than double the population growth rate of nearly 3 percent a year. " 
    "Public and private investments will occupy important axes in maximizing gross domestic product (GDP) on the well-being of the individual in providing employment and employment, and the market share or the private sector in investments will be about 40 percent of the total investment of the five-year plan," he said.
    He also praised the role of the private sector in the next five-year plan by "establishing the principle of partnership between the state and the private sector in investment, production and operation, which all constitute the philosophy of the plan and its principles based on the concept of the social market. Private sector ". 
    "In addition to the role of the state in financing the market through the development funds that facilitate the conditions for civil projects and address the same time monopolies by sponsoring the competitive activity of the market." 
    The Cabinet approved in its last meeting headed by Haider Abadi the five-year national development plan for the period 2018-2022.
    The Council noted in a statement that "the government approved the new five-year plan, which is based on key axes, including good governance and the private sector, reconstruction in the provinces and alleviation of poverty." The plan focuses on the promotion of productive sectors (agriculture and industry) Targeted economic growth of 7 percent. 
    He added that the plan also included increasing production capacity in the crude oil sector to 6.5 million barrels per day, in addition to providing sustainable employment and poverty reduction. 
    Iraq has implemented two five-year plans, the first 2010-2014, and the second 2013-2017, and is preparing to adopt the so-called 2030 development plan.
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Sat 05 May 2018, 2:22 pm

Could the RV be wrapped up in this plan somewhere? It surely must have some part to play.
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Sat 05 May 2018, 2:28 pm

Proven they all different with different links and wording, one is posted Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:44 am 
    the other posted Today at 7:12 am thiers a month difference why would you correct me this with something thats a month old
     I came back to post now wasted time on this no one goes back to search 3 or so badboys pages to search
     hold yourself to the same standard
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sat 05 May 2018, 3:30 pm

rocky wrote:Proven they all different with different links and wording, one is posted Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:44 am 
    the other posted Today at 7:12 am thiers a month difference why would you correct me this with something thats a month old
     I came back to post now wasted time on this no one goes back to search 3 or so badboys pages to search

Not a correction, only an observation of you posting a related article. Sorry for the confusion.  

The timing is interesting. The counsel of ministers passed the 4 year plan last year. Now, mid-May announcing the start? Long delay. Why? The schedule????
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 05 May 2018, 4:41 pm

Very, very interesting to say...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 05 May 2018, 4:43 pm

Stevethebrit wrote:Could the RV be wrapped up in this plan somewhere? It surely must have some part to play.
    Only in my dreams... Sleep But it could... I wish..
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Sat 05 May 2018, 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Proven they all different with different links and wording, one is posted Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:44 am 
     I came back to post now wasted time on this no one goes back to search 3 or so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] pages to search

Not a correction, only an observation of you posting a related article. Sorry for the confusion.  

The timing is interesting. The counsel of ministers passed the 4 year plan last year. Now, mid-May announcing the start? Long delay. Why? The schedule????

proven its been not good for me the last couple days
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sat 05 May 2018, 5:38 pm

rocky wrote:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Proven they all different with different links and wording, one is posted Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:44 am 
     I came back to post now wasted time on this no one goes back to search 3 or so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] pages to search

proven its been not good for me the last couple days

Take it easy Rocky. You do a lot here. I pray the Lord shows you His goodness. Blessings. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:23 pm