Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White: The next Iraqi government will face division and failure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White: The next Iraqi government will face division and failure Empty White: The next Iraqi government will face division and failure

Post by Rocky Fri 11 May 2018, 3:28 am

White: The next Iraqi government will face division and failure
    May 11 2018 11:27 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ahmed El Abyad[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq is divided between those who support US positions as they exert pressure on Iraq and its government, and between those who support Iran and the axis of resistance, political analyst Ahmad al-Abyad said on Friday.

He added that "things in the region are moving towards escalation and the outbreak of war, especially after the victory of the axis of resistance in Lebanon and the exit of America from the nuclear agreement and the Syrian strike on the occupied Golan, which is said to be the Iranian Revolutionary Guard carried out those strikes inside the occupied territories, which leads to ignite a new war, .

"Iraq is in the midst of fire, especially if the American and Israeli missiles are directed at Iran, and exactly the same when Iraq's airspace is used for Iranian planes and missiles to bomb the Zionist entity," he said.

"The position of the next government can not be talked about at the moment, but it certainly will remain divided and do not give a single opinion where some parties will be with Iran and others with the United States and its allies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:06 pm