Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assad to Putin: Ready to start a political process in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assad to Putin: Ready to start a political process in the country Empty Assad to Putin: Ready to start a political process in the country

Post by Rocky Fri 18 May 2018, 1:50 am

[ltr]Assad to Putin: Ready to start a political process in the country[/ltr]

[ltr]
    [rtl]Date of release: 2018/5/17 21:40[/rtl] • [rtl]150 times read[/rtl]
    Assad to Putin: Ready to start a political process in the country Story_img_5afdcc9fe414b
    [In-follow] 
    Syrian President Bashar al-Assad visited the Russian city of Sochi and met his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin. 

President Putin congratulated his Syrian counterpart on the success of the fight against terrorism, according to Kremlin press spokesman Dmitry Peskov. 
    Presidents Putin and Assad stressed the need to create additional conditions for a full-fledged political process in Syria. 
    In turn, President al-Assad stressed his readiness to start a political process in the country.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:56 am