Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

While gas burns in the air .. Iran completes a sixth pipeline to export gas to Iraq!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

While gas burns in the air .. Iran completes a sixth pipeline to export gas to Iraq! Empty While gas burns in the air .. Iran completes a sixth pipeline to export gas to Iraq!

Post by Rocky Tue 22 May 2018, 3:01 am

While gas burns in the air .. Iran completes a sixth pipeline to export gas to Iraq!
    May 22 2018 10:03 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Oil Pipelines[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

At a time when millions of cubic meters of Iraqi gas per day are wasted, Iran is working to supply more and more gas pipelines to Iraq to operate its power plants.

Executive Director of Gas Development Company of Iran, Hassan Montazer Turbti, announced the launch of another part of the pipeline of the sixth comprehensive gas length of 122 km and diameter of 56 Inga, from the region of Piston to the pipeline (Dakhlan - Sanndaj), stressing that this project paves the ground for the export of gas To Iraq and power plants in Baghdad.

"The completion of the sixth comprehensive gas pipeline line in the area that separates the cities of Ahwaz-Dahklan and the four-part pipeline was completed," Turbati said in a press statement.

He added that in parallel with the construction of this pipeline, the construction of a gas pipeline (Ahwaz - Khorramshahr - Shalmja) with the aim of developing infrastructure and strengthening gas transport in the south west of the country, and to transport gas to Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:09 am