Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

decline in oil prices and news of a possible increase in the production of "OPEC"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decline in oil prices and news of a possible increase in the production of "OPEC" Empty decline in oil prices and news of a possible increase in the production of "OPEC"

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 2:24 am

[size=32]
    decline in oil prices and news of a possible increase in the production of "OPEC"[/size]
     decline in oil prices and news of a possible increase in the production of "OPEC" Oli%20majnon

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Oil prices fell on Thursday on expectations that Opec members would raise production in the face of concerns over supply from Venezuela and Iran.
    Prices were also affected by a sudden increase in US crude inventories, pushing the price difference between Brent crude and US WTI to near a three-year high.
    London Brent crude fell 37 cents to $ 79.43 a barrel, while the WTI fell 27 cents to $ 71.57 a barrel by 0.38 percent.
    Opec sources have said the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries may decide to increase oil production to compensate for the decline in supply from Iran and Venezuela, amid fears of disruption of supplies.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:06 am