Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi-Saudi talks on memorandums of understanding on electricity and financial control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi-Saudi talks on memorandums of understanding on electricity and financial control Empty Saudi-Saudi talks on memorandums of understanding on electricity and financial control

Post by Rocky Wed 30 May 2018, 3:37 am

Saudi-Saudi talks on memorandums of understanding on electricity and financial control

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Council of Ministers approved the authorization of the Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources to discuss with the Iraqi side the signing of memorandums of understanding in the fields of electricity and financial control.
    "The Cabinet approved the authorization of the Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, or his deputy, to discuss with the Iraqi side a draft memorandum of understanding between the Government of Saudi Arabia and the Government of Iraq," Saudi Information Minister Awad Al-Awad said in a statement published by Saudi media. In the field of electric power, and sign it, and then raise the final version signed, to complete the formal procedures.
    Al-Awad added that "the Council of Ministers on the mandate of the President of the General Audit Bureau - or his deputy - to discuss with the Iraqi side on the draft memorandum of understanding between the Office of the General Inspection in Saudi Arabia and the Federal Audit Bureau in Iraq, to ​​cooperate in the field of accounting and supervisory work and professional, , And then upload the final version signed, to complete the formal procedures. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:27 pm