Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the rule of law: the luster of power may push Abbadi to resign from the call

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the rule of law: the luster of power may push Abbadi to resign from the call Empty Member of the rule of law: the luster of power may push Abbadi to resign from the call

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jun 2018, 6:23 am

Member of the rule of law: the luster of power may push Abbadi to resign from the call

10:36 - 04/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of a coalition of state law Saad Almutbi, on Monday, that the luster of power may push Prime Minister Haider Abadi to resign from the Islamic Dawa Party, pointing out that his position on the possibility of dissent from the party is not known until now, as revealed his coalition reached a "formal" With parties he did not name for the alliance with them.
    "The coalition" reached a formal agreement with parties to the coalition, in order to secure the largest bloc and the formation of a majority government, "noting that" the alliance of victory, led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi is still Close to the others. "
    He added that "the delay of the announcement of partisan alliances so far, because waiting for the final confirmation of the results of the election list of winners in the parliamentary elections, by the Federal Court," noting that "after the ratification of the results will begin alliances to take their final form, to form a new Iraqi government, We have a prominent role in them. "
    Al-Mutlaibi stressed that "the alliance of victory and the slaves tend to move, to achieve the largest bloc, but the others led by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, required Abadi to leave the Dawa party and resign from him officially, and this act will lead to the latter's second mandate, Wondering "if Abadi came out of the Dawa Party, who will protect him from the problems of politics? His release will lose protection. "
    Al-Mutlabi pointed out that "Abadi is considered an advocate within the call, since the end of the sixties of the last century, and so far we do not know his position on the decision to resign from the invitation," adding, "I rule out to come out, but surprises may occur, Resignation". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:44 am