Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Virtue: The amendment of the electoral law passed today raises many questions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Virtue: The amendment of the electoral law passed today raises many questions Empty Virtue: The amendment of the electoral law passed today raises many questions

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 2:20 am

Virtue: The amendment of the electoral law passed today raises many questions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Islamic Virtue Party said on Wednesday that the amendment of the electoral law passed by the House of Representatives recently raises several questions, stressing the need to preserve public order and social peace.
    The head of the Party Shura Hashim al-Hashemi for "the eye of Iraq News", "The amendment of the election law, which was approved by the House of Representatives recently and canceled by electronic voting and voting abroad and the need for UNHCR to re-counting and sorting manually, raises several questions."
    Al-Hashemi added that "after a long period of polling day, what ensures that there is no manipulation and falsification in the manual count, especially since our previous tests confirm the existence of a very high proportion of manipulation and fraud in the hand count!"
    "What is the fate of the imported equipment, its operational systems, its software and its equipment, and who is responsible for this great waste of state money?" He added: "Let's assume that the results of the manual counting caused a fundamental change in the election results. The street? "
    "Everyone noticed the people's lack of confidence in the political process through the very low turnout in the elections. Is there any doubt that the effects of the recent amendment to the law will perpetuate this setback in confidence?"
    "Last but not least, I say, was it clear to the election commission that we warned them in the days after the election day?
    He pointed out that "although we as a party affected by the manipulation and rigging of these elections, which caused the loss of two seats, we believe that the maintenance of public order and social peace, it is necessary to study carefully and the difference between the gains in exchange for the expected damage and the public interest in Masawha and not to run erroneously "He said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:29 am