Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Virtue Party calls for the formation of a new election Commission and the amendment to the Electoral

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Virtue Party calls for the formation of a new election Commission and the amendment to the Electoral Empty Virtue Party calls for the formation of a new election Commission and the amendment to the Electoral

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2016, 2:49 am

[ltr]Virtue Party calls for the formation of a new election Commission and the amendment to the Electoral Law[/ltr]

Since 21/03/2016 17:19 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called the Islamic Virtue Party, on Monday, the House of Representatives to discuss the formation of a new election Commission and amending the election law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Secretariat of the party said in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of which, "The General Secretariat of the party held an extraordinary meeting in Baghdad to follow up on the general situation in the country and proposed projects for the purpose of government reform and state-building, headed by the Secretary General of the Party and the presence of the parliamentary bloc of members and secretaries of the party in the provinces," noting that "the meeting discussed various projects adopted by the political blocs in the rhetoric Kmenahj proposed reform and the importance of standardization in the mosque of a national project that can be passed in the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The attendees stressed the need for the restructuring of the Electoral Commission in accordance with the standards of professional competence and independence, and amending the election law to ensure fair representation of the categories of people and different classes in preparation for an early election, and without the provision of those submitted will not secrete the electoral process any case received by the people of Iraq positively" .anthy 29 / 9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:57 pm