Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr in a warning message of the seriousness of the situation: «Iraq is in danger»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr in a warning message of the seriousness of the situation: «Iraq is in danger» Empty Sadr in a warning message of the seriousness of the situation: «Iraq is in danger»

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jun 2018, 2:48 am

Sadr in a warning message of the seriousness of the situation: «Iraq is in danger»
    June 11 2018 05:20 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Moqtada al-Sadr[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr wrote a letter warning of the gravity of the situation in Iraq and "the beginning of a civil war." 

And what follows the text of the message of Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr also received:  

Iraq is in danger .. 

Osthalvkm God 

Osthalvkm the blood of the martyrs 

Osthalvkm cries of the bereaved 

Osthalvkm Pahat prisoners 
    Osthalvkm weeping children 

Osthalvkm with soil Iraq 

Osthalvkm Bmekdsat Iraq 

Osthalvkm the pain of the poor 

Osthalvkm Panin hungry 

Osthalvkm pangs workers 

Osthalvkm nostalgically mothers 

Osthalvkm honor grandparents 

Iraq is wounded, 

Iraq is still wounded did not heal 

Iraq need to cooperate and unite

Arackm still Yan from intercourse with the occupation, terrorism and corruption 

Arackm is full of the poor and the oppressed, orphans, the wounded and bereaved mothers, widows, the elderly, the needy and the handicapped 

Arackm without water , no electricity , no cultivation of no industry , no money , no infrastructure and services is not a valid environment nor the limits of Amina and enemies flock on it from all sides 

Arackm not still the Baath and oppression and dictatorship it clear fingerprints 

Arackm Iraq saints and prophets and the righteous and the great scholars and thinkers and intellectuals flags Endowed 

Vkvakm struggle for seats and positions and gains, influence, power and governance 

The time has come to stop the occupation External influence? 

Is it time to stop bombings, bombings and terrorism? 

Is it time to stop conflicts and assassinations? 

Is it time for Iraq to join us with honor, chastity, brotherhood and peace?

Is it time for us to stand for construction and reconstruction instead of burning the ballot boxes or re-election from a seat or two? 

Is it time to disarm and hand it over to the state rather than to store it in mosques and Husseiniya and blow up the lives of innocents? 

Or is it time to take care of our money and our rights and do our duties towards the homeland and love of the homeland of faith? 

.. How long will Iraq remain in the bottom of fear and lack of funds and souls? 

How long will some remain subjugated to the will of the alien and those behind the border? 

Ah, Iraq, I wish to see you safe and well respected Ghanma .. Do I see you ?! 

Oh Iraq ah .. my wish to see the people enjoy rewards safe 

Oh Iraq .. my wish to see potential youth to embrace the burgeoning homeland with all tender and loving and not the greed of 

Leyte Iraq back days Vofajbrh including an act of corruption

If Iraq came back one day, tell him what he did the occupation and terrorism 

... Iraq I had the tent of 

Iraq I 

had an Iraqi father I had an incubator 

Iraq I had a candle lit my way to burn it? So I am for 

Iraq's enemies and I have a certain Vaanni after God won the reform .. This is the will of the people, 

but not be as wanted sellers of two-thirds of Iraq to the beginning of civil war .. I will not be a party, I said: Take positions and gains and my homeland 

will not sell the homeland for the seats I will not sell the people for power. Iraq cares about me, but I have fewer posts than Izzat Anz. 

Moqtada Mohammed al-Sadr 

said that a fire broke out earlier on Sunday, targeted the stores containing ballot papers on the Rusafa side of Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:04 am