Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran threatens Total

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran threatens Total Empty Iran threatens Total

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 2:18 am

Iran threatens Total 926990_390232-668x350

[size=32]Iran threatens Total[/size]

[rtl]55 views[/rtl]

[rtl]
    spokesman for the presidential body of the Islamic Shura Council, the French company Total to confiscate its investments in case of non-return to complete its work in the field of South Pars within the time limit.
    [/rtl]

[rtl]"The latest information confirms that the company has not formally withdrawn from Iran and is now in talks about the continuation of its work," said Bahruz Nemati, spokesman for the presidential council of the Islamic Shura Council, If the company does not return within the available time, its investments will be confiscated for Iran in accordance with the contract concluded. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that the contract signed between Iran and the company provides for the imposition of fines if the company did not finish its work within a specified period of implementation, or if the departure of Iran and not resume its work later. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Nemati pointed out that the Chinese companies have announced their willingness to enter into contracts with Iran to invest in the field of South Pars with Iranian companies in the event of the withdrawal of Total France.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He confirmed that the South Pars field is a common field with Qatar and all the information related to this field is available in other countries, "so there is no fear of leaking confidential information about the Iranian oil fields."[/rtl]
    [rtl]zm [/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/233835
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:17 am