Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Declaration highlights what Washington offers to Pyongyang

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Declaration highlights what Washington offers to Pyongyang  Empty Declaration highlights what Washington offers to Pyongyang

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 3:53 am

Declaration highlights what Washington offers to Pyongyang

Wednesday, June 13,

Declaration highlights what Washington offers to Pyongyang  NB-239237-636644746239255414

North Korean media reported that US President Donald Trump has agreed to lift sanctions against North Korea .

According to media sources, the US president announced that the historic summit gathered in Singapore on Tuesday by the North Korean leader helped to spare the world a nuclear disaster.

Trump said in a press statement that they had reached an understanding since the start of the meeting.

It is noteworthy that the US President announced the suspension of 300 penalty against North Korea.

The US president hinted at the possibility of ending joint military exercises with South Korea when he expressed his hope to provide for the costs of "inappropriate" military exercises.

The document signed by US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong at the end of the meeting showed that Washington had offered security guarantees to Pyongyang . Pyongyang, for its part, confirmed its commitment to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

However, the document does not include the demand for full and irreversible renuclearization of 

North Korea and the destruction of intercontinental ballistic missiles

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:42 pm