Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Masari: Refusers of counting and manual counting benefit from fraud and the judiciary expedite i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Masari: Refusers of counting and manual counting benefit from fraud and the judiciary expedite i Empty Al-Masari: Refusers of counting and manual counting benefit from fraud and the judiciary expedite i

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jun 2018, 3:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/06/17 11:10

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad / Tomorrow Press: said leader of the coalition of the Iraqi decision Ahmed Massari, said on Sunday that reject the count and the hand count are the beneficiaries of the fraud, as called for the judiciary to speed up Bajrath on the electoral process.

Al-Masari said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press, a copy of it, that "we were not surprised to hear voices standing against the implementation of the law in an attempt to legitimize the fraud and false arguments, suggesting that these votes may be beneficiaries of the fraud that took place there is no justification other than That or else why refuse to count and manual counting, which is under the supervision of the Iraqi judiciary known for its integrity.

He added that "the parliamentary elections that took place on 12-5-2018 witnessed violations and cases of large torts and this was the testimony of local and international organizations as well as the ministerial committee and the parliamentary fact-finding committee." As a result of the forgery the House of Representatives legislation the third amendment to the law of elections Council The deputies, in order to correct the electoral process and give everyone has the right to right. "Al-Masari said according to the statement the Supreme Judicial Council to" expedite the process of counting and sorting the hand and exercise its legal functions in the administration of the Electoral Commission and the third amendment to the law of elections to the House of Representatives to cut off the Coordination against counterfeiters and corrupt who are trying by all means pass Tzroyhm and proceed with the current results of counterfeit ".ofatt that"

Note: The content entitled (Masari: Refusal to count and manual counting beneficiaries of fraud and the judiciary expedited its procedures) published first on the site (Al-Ghad Press) and does not bear the Encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Masari: Refusal to count and manual counting beneficiaries of forgery and the judiciary expedited its procedures) through the original source any site (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:59 pm