Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Souroun: Parliament is circumventing the election results and we will appeal to extend its work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Souroun: Parliament is circumventing the election results and we will appeal to extend its work Empty Souroun: Parliament is circumventing the election results and we will appeal to extend its work

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jun 2018, 3:27 am

Souroun: Parliament is circumventing the election results and we will appeal to extend its work

09:43 - 24/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Accused the leader of the alliance of the others, Haitham al-Lahibi, on Sunday, the House of Representatives to "circumvent" the results of the parliamentary elections that took place on May 12, stressing that his alliance will challenge the decision to extend the work of the Council in the Federal Supreme Court.
    "The current parliament has left no means but to follow it in order to circumvent the election results, and change it," he said, adding that "Parliament is adopting an illegal and unconstitutional approach today, and seeks to extend his life , As a legislative authority working according to the agendas of the losers of the elections. "
    "If parliament succeeds in extending its life, we will take legal steps to curb that constitutional breach," he said.
     He stressed that "Sawson will go to appeal to the Federal Court on the legality of the extension, and with us a number of other blocs," explaining that "Sason consulted his legal advisers, on the appeal, and that the provisions of the law and the Constitution are all contrary to the extension, and does not allow it absolutely. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:57 pm