Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"largest terrorist group" in the world, including fighters from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"largest terrorist group" in the world, including fighters from Iraq Empty "largest terrorist group" in the world, including fighters from Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jun 2018, 3:45 am

[size=32]
    "largest terrorist group" in the world, including fighters from Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

Moroccan Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Nasser Bourita, revealed the largest gathering of a terrorist group in the world, which includes more than 6000 fighters.

The Moroccan diplomat said during the opening of the regional meeting of political directors of the World Alliance against a supporter in the city of Skhirat, that the gathering is on the African continent, noting that the number of individuals associated with the organization in North Africa is very important.

Boureita said the organization's strength in Africa was likely to be strengthened by the inclusion of war-fighting fighters from Iraq and Syria.

Bureita said that there were 343 terrorist attacks in Africa in 2017, which killed at least 2,600 people, 22 times more than in Europe.

Boretta believes that the fight against terrorism in Africa requires consideration of all the root causes of this scourge, stressing that the impact of climate change on Africa and the absence of comprehensive economic growth in the continent are fertile grounds for the growth of terrorist groups.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:08 pm