Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Baghdad: $ 15 billion investment in the capital in eight years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Baghdad: $ 15 billion investment in the capital in eight years Empty Investment Baghdad: $ 15 billion investment in the capital in eight years

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 10:42 am

Investment Baghdad: $ 15 billion investment in the capital in eight years
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Investment Authority of the capital Baghdad, Sunday, the volume of investments in Iraq during eight years, which exceeded 15 billion dollars.
    "The amount of domestic and foreign investments in Baghdad since 2018 is more than 15 billion dollars," said Shaker al-Zamili, chairman of Baghdad Investment Authority.
    "There are a number of countries invested in Baghdad, including Gulf countries, Iran and Turkey, which had a major role in investment," Zamili said, pointing out that "the most important sectors in which the investment is in the sectors of health, tourism, agriculture and education."
    "The visit of foreign investment in Baghdad after the process of forming a government."
    Iraq began its investment law in 2006 in the hope of attracting foreign investors to contribute to the government's efforts to rebuild the country, which has been devastated by war and blockade for decades. But the security situation has hindered the influx of investments, most of which are concentrated in Iraq's vital oil sector. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:24 pm