Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper reveals the construction of Washington base artillery "secret" inside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper reveals the construction of Washington base artillery "secret" inside Iraq Empty US newspaper reveals the construction of Washington base artillery "secret" inside Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 10:35 am

US newspaper reveals the construction of Washington base artillery "secret" inside Iraq

13:59 - 04/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation ..
    The United States is building a "secret" base for artillery in Iraqi territory, the US military newspaper Millitary Com reported on Wednesday, noting that there are more than 150 US and Marines troops at the base.
    "A unit of US artillery has built a base from inside a remote desert camp inside Iraq," the newspaper said in a report. "The purpose of the base is to fire from within Iraqi territory towards Syria."
    "US soldiers from the artillery unit of the 3rd Armored Corps joined the Iraqi artillery units at a temporary base of fire in northwest Iraq near the Syrian border in secret during the past few weeks, according to a recent Pentagon statement," the newspaper said.
    "The site was used during the campaign on 2016 and is currently being reused, with about 150 marines and soldiers stationed there, while no recent announcement has been made in recent months about the US military's use of temporary fire bases," she said.
    "Supplies to the base are delivered from the air and by the ground by the military, the air force and the marines, where the medium-sized tactical helicopters of the A60 Black Hawk, C-130 transport planes and Chinook helicopters are used to drop supplies such as water, food, fuel and public supplies." Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:59 am