Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki 's coalition calls for review of contracts with companies to examine goods that drain Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki 's coalition calls for review of contracts with companies to examine goods that drain Iraq Empty Maliki 's coalition calls for review of contracts with companies to examine goods that drain Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jul 2018, 3:10 am

[size=32]
    Maliki 's coalition calls for review of contracts with companies to examine goods that drain Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / MP on the coalition of state law, high Nassif on Thursday, the Prime Minister reviewed the contracts of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control all companies with scrutiny and accountability of those who have condoned the violation of the terms of contracts and extended them despite the fee fairy.
    "The Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control has been contracting with companies since 2006, and all contracts are subject to fictitious examination fees. These companies continue to inspect goods in the country of origin. According to the contracts, companies must, after 4 years, establish Laboratories inside Iraq and at the border crossings, and this thing has not happened so far. "
    "The examination fees are still paid according to the amount of materials since 2006, and then the work was extended and the number of companies continued to drain millions of dollars."
    Naseef stressed the need for the prime minister to review all the contracts of the standardization and quality control and accountability and accountability of the defaulters, excluding those who are still in office despite the legal age.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:26 pm