Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources reveal the existence of a political agreement to return the lost deputies through manual cou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources reveal the existence of a political agreement to return the lost deputies through manual cou Empty Sources reveal the existence of a political agreement to return the lost deputies through manual cou

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jul 2018, 1:31 am

Sources reveal the existence of a political agreement to return the lost deputies through manual counting and sorting .. These are the most prominent names
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thursday, July 12 2018 at 18:06 PM (Views 3134)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sources reveal the existence of a political agreement to return the lost deputies through manual counting and sorting .. These are the most prominent names
    Baghdad / Sky Press

Informed sources in the Electoral Commission, the existence of political agreements to return former deputies lost in the elections this year by adding votes during the counting and manual counting.

The sources said in an interview with "Sky Press" that the Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned to bow to political pressure to give seats to the people lost in the last election by adding votes to them.

She pointed out that the most prominent names are Mohammed Al-Daraji, Salim Jubouri, Hanan Al-Fatlawi, Hammam Hamoudi, Mason Damluji, Ahmad Al-Masari, Abdul Karim Abtan and others.

It is worth mentioning that the counting and counting operations started in Kirkuk, where it was announced that there were large discrepancies between the results and what was announced by the Commission. However, the council left Kirkuk for Sulaymaniyah without announcing the results, which raised doubts about the existence of pressures to hide the facts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:43 pm