Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mura'bi: Set Net finance minister had made ​​an emergency landing and we wish to give figures for th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mura'bi: Set Net finance minister had made ​​an emergency landing and we wish to give figures for th Empty Mura'bi: Set Net finance minister had made ​​an emergency landing and we wish to give figures for th

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2013, 4:05 am

Mura'bi: Set Net finance minister had made ​​an emergency landing and we wish to give figures for the efficient [audio]

Saturday 21 December 2013 [Baghdad - where]

The MP said the parliamentary bloc of virtue Hussein Mura'bi there is no abuse on the set of legal purity of net debt and a minister of the Ministry of Finance acting.

The news had indicated last week that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki relieved Finance Minister Ali Shukri agency tasked the Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs purity of net debt management proxy. "

He added Mura'bi told all of Iraq [where] the day that we wish to be given such a positions of the sovereign to figures efficient that can manage this file, especially as we at the end of financial year and pending budget, noting that "There are no any abuse legal to set purity of net debt to the Ministry of Finance because he Minister was appointed by proxy.

He said he was "legally compelled the Prime Minister to appoint a cabinet minister by proxy because he could not come to the character outside the framework of the economic cabinet because it irregularities in some of the laws applicable to the appointment of purity of net debt came made
    ​​an emergency landing.

The Minister of Finance and Agency Planning Minister Ali Shukri Yusuf, had announced last Tuesday that his resignation from the Ministry of Finance came at his request and is not relieved by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

Said Shukri said in a statement received [where] a copy of "I, who made
    ​​the request spare me from the Department of the Ministry of Finance after years of taking the job by proxy," attributing the reasons for his resignation to "the weight of the task related to the management and ministries Mvsalitin two of Planning and Finance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:34 pm