Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The extent of the demonstrations in Iran ... and the terrorist mullahs' regime is dealing with oppre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The extent of the demonstrations in Iran ... and the terrorist mullahs' regime is dealing with oppre Empty The extent of the demonstrations in Iran ... and the terrorist mullahs' regime is dealing with oppre

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Aug 2018, 2:39 am

The extent of the demonstrations in Iran ... and the terrorist mullahs' regime is dealing with oppression
    August 04 2018 10:04 p
    The extent of the demonstrations in Iran ... and the terrorist mullahs' regime is dealing with oppre 6201825135449616285888
    [rtl][rtl]Demonstrations in Iran[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The protests in Iran have widened to the capital Tehran, amid widespread resentment over the deteriorating economic situation in the country and the concern of the mullahs' regime to stir up unrest abroad rather than deal with the internal crisis.

The Iranian regime did not change its approach to the demonstrators, again resorting to the arrest of a number of protesters, as well as the firing of tear gas and water to disperse the angry.

A spokesman for the National Council of Resistance of Iran, said that the authorities dealt violently with the protesters who chanted their slogans so as to convey a picture of the difficult situation they are living.

Fox News, a US news anchor, said: "Neither Gaza nor Lebanon, my life is for Iran." Expressing his dissatisfaction with the departure of his country to crises abroad, rather than attention to unemployed youth and other economic and social problems that plague the country.

According to the researcher in charge of Iranian affairs at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies. Benham Talibu that the slogans raised by Iran's protesters in the recent period have a great significance. And confirms people's awareness of what the country's regime has done.

He added that the protesters in the Najafabad area of ​​Isfahan, a historic bastion of the regime. They chanted slogans condemning the involvement of young people in the Syrian war. Which means that the people began to complain about depleting the country's resources to satisfy his ideological ambitions abroad.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:42 pm