Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How did Iraq lose 25 trillion dollars because of America?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How did Iraq lose 25 trillion dollars because of America? Empty How did Iraq lose 25 trillion dollars because of America?

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Aug 2018, 3:59 am

How did Iraq lose 25 trillion dollars because of America?

09:00 - 15/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    International legal expert Ali al-Tamimi suggested on Wednesday that Iraq should join the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court to claim its rights from the US invasion, pointing out that the invasion caused the loss of Iraq $ 25 trillion.
    "The Iraqi government has the right to claim financial compensation against the background of the destruction of infrastructure and installations by the United States and Britain," Tamimi said in a statement.
    "Iraq's accession to the Rome Convention on the International Criminal Court to be able to file complaints against former US President George Bush, British Prime Minister Tony Blair and other war criminals and tried on charges of invading Iraq without justification."
    He added that "America and Britain used internationally banned weapons in Basra affected the birth and deformity of children and the spread of cancer diseases because of those weapons." Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:58 pm