Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US-Russian meeting ... these are his files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US-Russian meeting ... these are his files Empty A US-Russian meeting ... these are his files

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Aug 2018, 1:52 am

A US-Russian meeting ... these are his files 5b73f56295a597f0128b45e2-660x330

A US-Russian meeting ... these are his files

Russian President Dmitry Peskov confirmed Wednesday that a meeting between Russian officials and US Assistant Secretary of State for National Security John Bolton is under way next week.
    "These contacts are already planned and are being prepared," Piskov said of the scheduled meeting between Bolton and Russian officials.
    White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said yesterday that US national security adviser John Bolton will meet with his Russian counterpart in Geneva next week to follow up on the Helsinki summit, noting that a range of important national security issues will be discussed.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin and his US counterpart Donald Trump held their first official bilateral summit in the Finnish capital of Helsinki on July 16. They discussed the Syrian refugee crisis, the situation in Ukraine and nuclear proliferation, as well as Russia's intervention in the US presidential election. 2016.

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:48 pm