Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forum Home > Iraq Economic News > The decision of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy: Iraq import

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forum Home > Iraq Economic News > The decision of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy: Iraq import Empty Forum Home > Iraq Economic News > The decision of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy: Iraq import

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jan 2014, 7:59 am

Forum Home > Iraq Economic News > The decision of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy: Iraq imported fuel and live above the largest stocks in the world

Sunday, January 5, 2014

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. attributed the decision to the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Qassim Mohammed Qasim Hmokhta Iraq continues to import petroleum products for domestic consumption due to the lack of refineries and conquer the actual need of the country.
    He Hmokhta L / Baghdadi News / "The mismanagement and neglect and corruption are the real reasons behind the delay in the implementation of refineries four in (Kirkuk, Karbala, Nasiriyah and Maysan), which was expected to begin its implementation since, meet the local need of oil derivatives in the country."
    He added that "these refineries which repeats crude oil needs from four to five years to complete and timely as possible for Iraq to achieve self-sufficiency in oil derivatives."
    He Hmokhta that "Iraq's need of actual benzene, for example, 8 million liters per day in addition to gasoline and cooking gas and kerosene, Iraq imported from the need of these derivatives while living above the largest stocks in the world's crude oil." Finished / e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:24 pm