Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Supreme Judicial Policy : Do not push us into politics or your discussions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Supreme Judicial Policy : Do not push us into politics or your discussions Empty Iraqi Supreme Judicial Policy : Do not push us into politics or your discussions

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:34 pm

[size=32]
    Iraqi Supreme Judicial Policy : Do not push us into politics or your discussions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafak News / called the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council, to respect its independence, and not to engage in political discussions. 
    A spokesman for the Supreme Judicial Council Judge Abdul Sattar al-Birqdar said in a statement that he calls the winners of the elections of the House of Representatives for the year 2018 to respect respect for the independence of the Supreme Judicial Council and non-Zajh in the current political debates and discussions that are taking place in the future and under any name. 
    He added that the task of the Judicial Council regarding the recent elections was determined by the Third Amendment Law to the Election Law by assigning judges to carry out the work of the Electoral Commission in supervising the process of sorting and counting by hand and announcing the results of that. This task ended with sending these results to the Federal Court for approval, Dialogues and political discussions that took place then and are currently underway and will be held in the future and for any reason or purpose was.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:48 pm