Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
mochasmom
Rocky
6 posters

Maliki: I will not run for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I will not run for prime minister Empty Maliki: I will not run for prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 7:16 am

[rtl]Maliki: I will not run for prime minister[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl][/size]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Leader of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki (Archive photo)[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [/rtl]
    [ltr][rtl]A +[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A-[/rtl][/ltr]

[rtl]The leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki said on Sunday that he will not run again for the post of prime minister in Iraq, leaving the field seems to new candidates at a time when the country is experiencing a political crisis on the formation of the new government.
    Maliki has long been fond of returning to the premiership, having held the post for two terms, which lasted eight years.
    "When I announced years ago that I would not be nominated for prime minister, I was serious and about a vision that I am still committed to and that I think is an interest. Now I repeat my decision. I do not nominate for this position and for the same reasons and vision," Maliki said in a letter to his deputies.
    "I will support and support any brother who takes this post to contribute to correcting the situation and achieving the national tasks and serving the people that I have tired of years and from any position entrusted to him."
    Maliki currently holds the post of vice president but still has strong influence in Iraq and has good relations with Iran and is allied with leaders of the popular crowd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I will not run for prime minister Empty Maliki: I will not nominate for prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 7:39 am

Maliki: I will not nominate for prime minister

14:46 - 02/09/2018

Information / Baghdad ...
    The Vice President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, not to run for the post of prime minister of the next, indicating that it will be the support of those who receive the post.
    "When I announced years ago that I do not nominate for prime minister, I was serious about seeing that I am still committed to it and I think it is an interest," Maliki said in a statement.
    He added that he will "support and support any brother who receives this position to contribute to correct the situation and achieve national tasks and serve our people, which tired years and from any location is assigned to him."
    It is noteworthy that many reports reported the intention of the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki to run for the post of prime minister of the next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I will not run for prime minister Empty Maliki responds to the news of his candidacy for the presidency of the next government

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 7:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maliki responds to the news of his candidacy for the presidency of the next government

Deputy President of the Republic, Nuri al-Maliki, on Sunday, the news indicated his candidacy for the presidency of the next government.
    "When I announced years ago that I would not run for prime minister, I was serious and about seeing that I was still committed to it and I think it was an interest," Maliki said in a statement.
    "Now I repeat my decision, I do not nominate for this position and for the same reasons and vision."
    Al-Maliki thanked him for his commitment to this responsibility. "I will support and support any brother who takes this position to contribute to correcting the situation and achieving the national tasks and serving our people, which I am tired of years and from any position entrusted to him," he said.

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki: I will not run for prime minister Empty Re: Maliki: I will not run for prime minister

Post by mochasmom Sun 02 Sep 2018, 8:39 am

Buh bye
    chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki: I will not run for prime minister Empty Re: Maliki: I will not run for prime minister

Post by chouchou Sun 02 Sep 2018, 9:20 am

So shup and go away Maliki
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Sun 02 Sep 2018, 9:58 am

Are we sure this dude is not really a Kardashian?   He makes up more drama to keep his name in the news so he can be “relevant”.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 02 Sep 2018, 5:39 pm

jbowhunter wrote:Are we sure this dude is not really a Kardashian?   He makes up more drama to keep his name in the news so he can be “relevant”.
    That's because he owns most of the news media over there... The crook.. freak
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sun 02 Sep 2018, 5:50 pm

Exactly!!!        Good riddance.
    Hmmmm ...... he will prob find a way to sneak back in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:14 am