Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It is impossible to be al-Maliki as prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It is impossible to be al-Maliki as prime minister Empty It is impossible to be al-Maliki as prime minister

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:47 am

It is impossible to be al-Maliki as prime minister

07/26/20140 

MP for the mass citizen Faleh applicable, it is impossible to be a leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister a third term. He said in effect told ((eighth day)) that "the past experience of Mr. al-Maliki, during the eight years of deterioration of the political, security and economic and service make it impossible to give him a third term for the owners, pointing to Anbouks the right of the state of law and it has 95 seats and be able to choose a personal suitable for presidency Minister. He noted that the National Alliance will work during the constitutional period prescribed by the Constitution which is 15 days to choose a national figure are as wide as the admissibility of the Supreme Religious Authority ordered to be ready for a vote as chairman and Zarae. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, ending his tenure has announced its commitment to take over the third term. The reference had called yesterday to speed up the formation of the government and not to cling to the sites and government positions. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 pm