Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: a constitutional clause that allows the dissolution of the current House of Representa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: a constitutional clause that allows the dissolution of the current House of Representa Empty Legal expert: a constitutional clause that allows the dissolution of the current House of Representa

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Sep 2018, 2:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Legal expert: a constitutional clause that allows the dissolution of the current House of Representatives

The legal expert Tariq Harb, it is permissible to dissolve the current House of Representatives by the President of the Republic and the current ministers without requiring the approval of any other party.
    In a press statement, Harb said in a press statement that the authority of the prime minister to seek the dissolution of the parliament with the approval of the president of the republic only, as stipulated in article 64 of the constitution, may be exercised by the two current presidents without requiring the consent of any other party. It is stipulated in this jurisdiction and this authority, stating that "the existence of a reason for the solution is an absolute and non-restricted public authority not private."
    "If the present parliament is dissolved, the government will be running and new elections should be held within 60 days because the council is constitutionally complementary to the constitutional oath," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:25 pm