Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The two Koreas set the date for the upcoming summit between their leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The two Koreas set the date for the upcoming summit between their leaders Empty The two Koreas set the date for the upcoming summit between their leaders

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Sep 2018, 2:57 am

The two Koreas set the date for the upcoming summit between their leaders
    The two Koreas set the date for the upcoming summit between their leaders Irq_438705288&max_width=300
    South Korean national security advisor Chung Ewe-young said on Thursday that the two Koreas agreed to hold a summit between their leaders in Pyongyang from September 18 to 20 to discuss practical measures to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula.
    "The North Korean leader reiterated the need for nuclear disarmament on the Korean Peninsula and expressed his willingness to cooperate closely with South Korea and the United States in this regard," Yong told a news conference, a day after Pyongyang met North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. United ", according to the agency" Reuters ".
    North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said the two Koreas should strengthen their efforts to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula and continue to strengthen their common ties, which are close to peace and reconciliation.
    The agency said that Kim talked with South Korean officials about the Korean summit to be held in Pyongyang this month and that a satisfactory agreement had been reached, without giving details.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=104353

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:20 pm