Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Continuation of the session of Parliament is a major constitutional breach

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: Continuation of the session of Parliament is a major constitutional breach Empty Legal: Continuation of the session of Parliament is a major constitutional breach

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:51 am

Legal: Continuation of the session of Parliament is a major constitutional breach

08:38 - 12/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Wednesday that the parliamentary session under the chairmanship of the older deputy will continue under the "Great Constitutional Breach," indicating that Iraq will not form an emergency government because the internal situation is not confusing and political blocs are still in the process of discussing the formation of the government.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the meetings of the Council of Representatives after the first session were unconstitutional and violated Article 54 of the Constitution, as the violation of the Constitution is clear through the continuation of the meetings under the chairmanship of the oldest deputy."
    He added that "the Federal Court did not move unless there is an appeal to the meetings of Parliament, and therefore, the violation of the Constitution will continue especially since that happened in 2010 and continued the open session for 10 months," noting that "in the Constitution is the caretaker government, and be deficient authority, Have the recruitment or appointment or the conclusion of agreements and will continue this government until the selection of a new government. "
    "Iraq will not form an emergency government, which is produced by the UN Security Council," al-Tamimi said, adding that the Security Council would not form such a government. End 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:37 am