Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Our exports to Iraq exceeded 4 billion and a half billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Our exports to Iraq exceeded 4 billion and a half billion dollars Empty Iran: Our exports to Iraq exceeded 4 billion and a half billion dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Oct 2018, 6:48 am

Iran: Our exports to Iraq exceeded 4 billion and a half billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Secretary-General of the Iranian-Iraqi Chamber of Commerce Hamid Hosseini said on Tuesday that the volume of his country's exports to Iraq exceeded four and a half billion dollars, during the first half of the current Persian year.

In a statement to the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA), Hosseini said that Iranian exports to Iraq from March to September 2018 amounted to four billion and 500 million dollars.

It is noteworthy that Iran adopts the Persian calendar, which begins the year in March.

Hosseini said that Iranian exports to Iraq rose by 45%, announcing the export of 9 million tons of local goods to Iraq.

He pointed out that the reconstruction of Iraq helped the flow of building materials and food to Iran, especially in the Kurdistan region and the provinces of Kirkuk and Nineveh, after the return of its people in the wake of the defeat of Dahesh.

"Yesterday we had a useful meeting with the members of the Mosul Chamber of Commerce for the first time in 15 years, which means there is a desire by the Iraqi side to import Iranian goods," Hosseini said.

He expressed his belief that the Iraqi dinar can be used in this trade exchange, even in the export of gas, electricity and popular trade. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:38 am