Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first political bloc to go to the opposition in this parliamentary session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first political bloc to go to the opposition in this parliamentary session Empty The first political bloc to go to the opposition in this parliamentary session

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:21 am

The first political bloc to go to the opposition in this parliamentary session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The new parliamentary bloc announced on Monday that it would not participate in the next government, while it said it would resort to the opposition.
    The bloc said in a statement received by "Iraq News" "We in the block of the new generation in the House of Representatives declare our opposition to the Iraqi government next," indicating "We hereby be the first parliamentary bloc to declare opposition to the government before its formation."
    "Our strategic plan will be to monitor and hold accountable the government's performance in order to build a state with solid institutions that believes in the separation of powers and the neutrality of every authority in its performance," she said, expressing readiness to work and cooperate with other Iraqi forces that intend to join us. Within the parliament, and expand as far as possible away from partisan and sectarian quotas. "
    The bloc stressed "working professionally in monitoring the work of the next government with the aim of activating the parliamentary action and repelling corruption." This step will be a good start to restore prestige to the parliament and its role in the success of the democratic project, because there is no effective parliamentary system without effective opposition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:01 am