Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian company begins construction of Nasiriyah refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadian company begins construction of Nasiriyah refinery Empty Canadian company begins construction of Nasiriyah refinery

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Oct 2018, 2:07 am

Canadian company begins construction of Nasiriyah refinery

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of Dhi Qar Yahya Naciri, the transfer of the project to establish the Nasiriyah oil refinery for investment to a Canadian company.
    Yahya Naciri said during a visit to the refinery of Nasiriyah accompanied by the director of the refinery of Dhi Qar that "was the project to establish the Nasiriyah oil refinery, which estimated production capacity of 150 thousand barrels per day on a Canadian company at a cost of 4 billion dollars and will be the start of preliminary work during the next few days," noting that "The refinery is one of the important strategic projects set by the local government in the priorities of its work, will provide 2000 jobs and has positive repercussions on the oil sector and refining sector in Dhi Qar, as well as the development of industrial infrastructure and support economic movement throughout the region.
    Naciri pointed out that "the Nasiriyah oil refinery project was put forward many years ago in the form of direct achievement or investment, but was obstructed for several reasons, most notably routine procedures."
    "After an exceptional effort by the local government, the refinery was referred to the investment, which will contribute to support the labor market and provide thousands of jobs and contribute to the prosperity of economic movement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:28 am