Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi issued a statement on the occasion of his departure from the prime minister Sunday, October 28

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi issued a statement on the occasion of his departure from the prime minister Sunday, October 28 Empty Abadi issued a statement on the occasion of his departure from the prime minister Sunday, October 28

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 7:54 am

Abadi issued a statement on the occasion of his departure from the prime minister

Sunday, October 28,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

issued a former prime minister Haider al - Abadi , Sunday, issued a statement on the occasion of his departure position of prime minister, while expressed his full support for the new government and its support wholeheartedly. 

Abadi said in a statement read by Alsumaria News, that "I wanted only the reform as you can," noting that "we are the only state and we kept the economy from collapse and restored the status of Iraq ." 

"I have declared my support for the new government and will support it with all sincerity," he said, adding that "I am continuing the political work during the victory project as a national political project."

He added that "the project of victory is a state project aimed at completing the building of the state, its cohesion, development and patriotism," adding that "I am keen to keep the political position of the servant of his people." 

On Thursday (October 25, 2018), Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received his duties from former Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi issued a statement on the occasion of his departure from the prime minister Sunday, October 28 Empty Abadi issues a statement on his departure from the post of prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 8:10 am

Abadi issues a statement on his departure from the post of prime minister

Former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Sunday issued a statement addressing the Iraqi people on the occasion of the end of his duties as prime minister.
    "With the end of my term of office and the handing over of the smooth secretariat to the new government in accordance with the rules of the peaceful transfer of authority and state transition, I have the honor to extend to you, the glorious people, the great thanks and appreciation of your efforts and struggle," Abadi said in a statement. I thank you also for apologizing for any inadvertent negligence, and for all palaces because of the potential and circumstances Cairo, and if you want only to reform as you can. "
    He added: "I have taken responsibility in 2014 and faced enormous challenges almost overwhelmed Iraq and its existence, and has bet a lot on our collapse by the terrorist da'ashi and the financial situation suffocating and the flow of displaced people and the disintegration of the state," noting "We have won the bet your sacrifices and your patience, we liberated the earth and man, We have preserved the economy from collapse and we have prepared the status of Iraq. Here I must perform the duty of thanks and gratitude to the honorable authority, the sacrifices of the Iraqi army, the counterterrorism forces, the federal police, the Popular Army fighters, the Peshmerga forces and the clan members, And our friends and allies regional and international in our war against terrorism Daashi. "
    We have achieved many achievements despite the conditions of war and the difficult economy. We have come to power and large parts of our lands and cities have been usurped by terrorism. Oil prices have fallen below $ 30 a barrel amid the disintegration of the state's military and administrative organizations. Your sacrifices to the challenge of existence, unity and community peace. "
    "My government has succeeded in supporting you in many fields, including maintaining the economy, improving electricity production from 11,000 megawatts and the dinar from collapse, and preventing us from inflating prices to 16,000 megawatts, except for the Kurdistan Region. We were able to secure salaries and subsidies, With all efficiency. "
    "The past four years have not only been years of liberalization and preservation of the unity of the country, but also years of economic reform, energy, management and sustainable development, and also an active development of our military and security institution and our balanced relations with the rest of the world.
    And today I leave the authority and the country liberated and the economy has the elements of advancement and security prevail and the unity of the community in the best form, and I hope that I have performed the duties of the Secretariat with honor and integrity and dedication.
    "I have declared my support for the new government and will wholeheartedly support it within the parameters of national reform, reconstruction and free national will. "The project of victory is a state project aimed at completing the building of the state, its cohesion, development and patriotism. It is a project that crosses sectarian, ethnic and partisan barriers," he said. , Has the balance of achievements and acceptable performance and balanced policy.
    He concluded by saying: "I renew to the people of Iraq peace and apology, and I assure him my honor to belong to him, and to take responsibility, I am keen to keep the site to continue to work with him and him, and I remove the political servant to his people"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi issued a statement on the occasion of his departure from the prime minister Sunday, October 28 Empty Abadi issues a statement on the end of his duties as prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 8:22 am

[rtl]

Abadi issues a statement on the end of his duties as prime minister

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Release date: 2018/10/28 15:26 • 85 times read[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    (Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The former Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, on Sunday, a letter to the Iraqi people on the occasion of the end of his duties as prime minister.
    Abadi said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy of it today, that "with the end of the mandate of my government, and hand over the secretariat to the new government in accordance with the rules of peaceful circulation of power and the smooth transition of the administration of the State, allowed me to extend to you, Majid people thanks and magnificence of your effort and jihad For the sake of Iraq, its security, unity and sovereignty, and I thank you also for apologizing for any inadvertent negligence, and for all shortcomings due to the potential and circumstances Cairo, .. If you want to reform only as you can.
    He added: "I have taken responsibility in 2014 and faced enormous challenges almost overwhelmed Iraq and its existence, and has bet a lot on our collapse by the terrorist da'ashi and the financial situation suffocating and the flow of the displaced and the disintegration of the state," noting, "We have won the bet your sacrifices and your patience, we liberated the earth and man, and the state alone, The Iraqi economy, the Iraqi economy, the Iraqi economy, the economy from the collapse, and prepared the status of Iraq .. And here to perform the duty of thanks and gratitude to the place of good reference, and the sacrifices of the Iraqi army, and the forces of counter-terrorism, the federal police, and fighters of the popular crowd, Peshmerga forces, DNA from friends and allies in the regions and the international fight against terrorism Aldaasha. "
    We have achieved many achievements despite the conditions of war and the difficult economy. We have come to power and large parts of our lands and cities have been usurped by terrorism, and oil prices have fallen below $ 30 a barrel amid the disintegration of the military and administrative organizations. Challenge of existence, unity and community peace ". 
    Al-Abbadi said, "My government has succeeded in supporting you in many fields, including that we have kept the economy and the dinar from collapsing, and prevented us from inflating prices, and the production of electricity power from 11 thousand megawatts to 16,000 megawatts, except for the Kurdistan Region, and we were able to secure salaries and subsidies. Efficiency ".
    "The past four years have not only been years of liberalization and preservation of the unity of the country, but also years of promoting economic reform, energy sectors, management and sustainable development, and also witnessed an active development of our military and security institution and our balanced relations with the countries of the world. Security and the unity of the community in the best form, and I hope that I have performed the duties of the secretariat with honor, integrity and dedication. "
    "I have announced my support for the new government and will wholeheartedly support it within the parameters of national reform and reconstruction and free national will, and I leave the position of prime minister, I assure you to continue the political work through the project of victory as a national political project involving entities and voters and civil society institutions, Victory is a state project aimed at completing the building of the state and its cohesion and development and national decision, a project across the sectarian barriers, ethnic and partisan, has the balance of achievements and acceptable performance and balanced policy. 
    He concluded by saying: "I renew to the people of Iraq peace and apology, and I assure him my honor to belong to him, and to continue to work with him and him, and I change the position of responsibility, I am keen to keep the political position servant to his people."
    [/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]

Sponsored content

Abadi issued a statement on the occasion of his departure from the prime minister Sunday, October 28 Empty Re: Abadi issued a statement on the occasion of his departure from the prime minister Sunday, October 28

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:54 pm