Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of an Iraqi party calls on America to keep Kurds and Sunnis away from Iranian hegemony and proposes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of an Iraqi party calls on America to keep Kurds and Sunnis away from Iranian hegemony and proposes  Empty of an Iraqi party calls on America to keep Kurds and Sunnis away from Iranian hegemony and proposes

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Nov 2018, 2:49 am

[size=32]
    of an Iraqi party calls on America to keep Kurds and Sunnis away from Iranian hegemony and proposes exporting oil to Israel[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The president and founder of the Iraqi Umma Party, Mithal al-Alusi, on Friday called on the United States to preserve the Sunni and Kurdish areas of Iranian hegemony, while proposing a new export pipeline through Jordan's Aqaba port to Israel, including Europe and the world.

"Iraq is going through a turning point and a decision has to be taken either to be an ally of America or to hand over to Iran," Alusi said in a speech at a seminar on the Middle East and Africa in Washington.

He called on the United States to win the confidence of the Sunnis in Iraq, and to distance the Kurdistan region and Sunni areas from Iranian hegemony and the formation of a tripartite alliance between America and the regions of the components, saying, "This alliance will be the best in the region as a whole."

"We can supply an oil pipeline from the Jordanian port of Aqaba to the Israeli port of Haifa and raise the rate of production and export of Iraqi oil from 4 million bpd to 8 million bpd," Alousi said.

"It will be in the interests of the Kurds, the Sunnis, Jordan and Israel and will reflect the stability of the region as well, and it will be a gateway to the markets of Europe and the whole world," he added.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:13 am