Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim Halabousi: The privileges of members of the House of Representatives should be abolished

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim Halabousi: The privileges of members of the House of Representatives should be abolished Empty Hakim Halabousi: The privileges of members of the House of Representatives should be abolished

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Nov 2018, 2:09 am

Hakim Halabousi: The privileges of members of the House of Representatives should be abolished
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The head of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, Ammar al-Hakim, on Tuesday, the need to cancel the privileges of members of the House of Representatives.
    A statement of his office, "Hakim discussed during his meeting with Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, the latest political situation in Iraq and the importance of concerted efforts to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi people and achieve what promised by the political blocs Iraqi citizen in their election campaigns.
    He stressed that "the need to complete the government cab and provide the best for the remaining ministries and renewed our support for the Iraqi government in the implementation of its government program."
    Ammar al-Hakim stressed during the meeting, "the importance of restoring confidence in the House of Representatives and start performing legislative and oversight tasks," stressing "the need to show the highest degrees of transparency regarding the eligibility of members of the House of Representatives, and the abolition of privileges that strengthen the difference between the MP and the other grades in the Iraqi state, Visions to pass important laws, especially laws that affect the structure of the Iraqi state. "
    The statement concluded by stressing "the importance of openness to the regional and international environment in terms of common interests," noting that "the interest of Iraq to be a bridge between the parties and no arena for confrontation and intersection." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:31 am