Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

CBI: banks argued the security situation in Iraq exaggeration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI: banks argued the security situation in Iraq exaggeration  Empty CBI: banks argued the security situation in Iraq exaggeration

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Jan 2014, 3:06 pm

CBI: banks argued the security situation in Iraq exaggeration

BAGHDAD / translation Baghdadi News / .. Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, that the security concerns expressed by foreign banks toward the security situation in Iraq is exaggerated. According to the site Arabian tower will Bazenz.

The central bank governor said Abdul Basit Turki on the sidelines of a conference in Dubai Iraqi Finance in 2014, that "the return of investment for the country is still troubled and give a large volume of risk."

He added that I "if you are a foreign investor, for example, and I could that I compare between what Get it today and the size of the risks in Iraq to be in the country since yesterday," pointing out that "if the country has effectively in the development of the Iraqi economy, it certainly will bring security, because it would that creates opportunities for the development of some ambitious visions. "

The head of the Trade Bank of Iraq Hamdiya dry, that "the ongoing conflict has misunderstood and it did not affect the new development."

And called on banks and international investors to participate in large infrastructure projects in the country, "emphasizing the need for everyone to come to Iraq without fear or hesitation, because the Iraqi market is promising and need for investments in so far as the investor needs the opportunities." Confirmed, we "do not want to continue to fears about security in Iraq because they are not as they appear in the media so that the media exaggerate sometimes displayed in the security situation in the country."

She went dry by saying, "We have very strong relationships with major banking institutions in the world, but frankly we have not seen yet earnest desire by those banks to support the building of Iraq."

The Country Director for Byblos Bank Special committees Basil "We agree with you that the security situation is not a major concern in Iraq, but there is still a need for reforms needed to strengthen the banking sector in the country and reduce the risks related to banks and customers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

CBI: banks argued the security situation in Iraq exaggeration  Empty Re: CBI: banks argued the security situation in Iraq exaggeration

Post by Neno Mon 27 Jan 2014, 7:06 pm

The central bank governor said Abdul Basit Turki on the sidelines of a conference in Dubai Iraqi Finance in 2014, that "the return of investment for the country is still troubled and give a large volume of risk. wrote:
    From the Horses Mouth. Take it for what it is worth or, listen to a GURU... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

CBI: banks argued the security situation in Iraq exaggeration  Empty Re: CBI: banks argued the security situation in Iraq exaggeration

Post by Neno Mon 27 Jan 2014, 7:08 pm

She went dry by saying, "We have very strong relationships with major banking institutions in the world, but frankly we have not seen yet earnest desire by those banks to support the building of Iraq." wrote:
    Got to Build Iraq (Infrastructure)..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:56 pm