Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi directed to change the working hours to ease the traffic momentum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi directed to change the working hours to ease the traffic momentum Empty Abdul-Mahdi directed to change the working hours to ease the traffic momentum

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abdul-Mahdi directed to change the working hours to ease the traffic momentum

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, has changed the official working hours in the government departments to ease the traffic momentum.
    The director of control and intelligence in the Directorate Brigadier Haider Rashid Al-Qasab said in a statement on Monday that "the Prime Minister approved several proposals to change the traffic momentum," noting that "among these proposals is to change the times of the beginning of official office and unevenly, And departments at 7 am and another section at 8 am and the other section at 9 am. "
    He added that "the second proposal is to be the beginning of the official working hours of universities, colleges and institutes located in one place in a different way, such as a section of them at 8 am and the other section is at 9 am This addition to change the date of the holiday, for example, (Friday and Saturday) or (Saturday and Sunday) to ease the momentum in the roads and the entry of students to the entrances of universities, colleges and institutes. "
    He added that "security measures will be reduced and places away from bridges and intersections and traffic momentum areas, with the possibility of replacing some of the patrols with mobile security patrols for surveillance and the automatic handling of security incidents." He continued, "Continuing the process of opening major closed roads, Damascus on July 14 and Ammar bin Yasser Square and vice versa, where it is a vital artery linking Karkh side Rusafa and vice versa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:17 am