Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi oil revenues exceed 7 billion and 908 million dollars in October

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi oil revenues exceed 7 billion and 908 million dollars in October Empty Iraqi oil revenues exceed 7 billion and 908 million dollars in October

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 2:54 am

Iraqi oil revenues exceed 7 billion and 908 million dollars in October
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq announced the export of more than 107 million and 821 thousand barrels of oil in October last, with revenues exceeded $ 7 billion and 908 million USD. 

The final statistics for the month of October, according to a statement by the Iraqi Oil Ministry on Monday, "the amount of exports of crude oil amounted to 107 million and 821 thousand and 261 barrels, with revenues of 7 billion and 908 million, and 496 thousand dollars." 

The ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said that among the total number of exports amounted to "the quantities exported from the oil fields of the North Oil Company 291 thousand and 253 barrels, with revenues amounted to 10 million 339 thousand and 481 barrels."

"The average price per barrel was $ 73,348," Assem said. 

On November 16, Baghdad and Erbil announced the resumption of oil exports from the Kirkuk fields in northern Iraq to the Turkish port of Ceyhan after almost a year's suspension after the federal government restored control of the oil-rich province. 

The statistics show a slight increase in exports and revenues in October compared with September. 

The Iraqi Ministry of Oil announced the export of 106 million and 795 thousand and 22 barrels, last September, with revenues of more than 7 billion and 912 million and 571 thousand dollars, at a daily rate of 3 million 560 thousand barrels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:02 am