Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Special The investor: the investment law impeded the work of traders and investors in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special The investor: the investment law impeded the work of traders and investors in the country Empty Special The investor: the investment law impeded the work of traders and investors in the country

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special The investor: the investment law impeded the work of traders and investors in the country[/size]

[rtl]29 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]A member of the coalition of state law, Saad Almtalibi, on Tuesday, that the draft investment law legislated by the House of Representatives, will create a lot of problems for traders and investors in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Mutlaibi said in a statement to Trend News that "the House of Representatives, when legislating the investment law and the amendments that have been made, gave the state legitimacy to control everything and the investor in the country is operating under the authority of the state."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the biggest witness on this subject is the issue of land in Iraq," pointing out that "the land is divided into three categories, a section of the Ministry of Finance and divided into the Ministry of Agriculture and divided into the Ministry of Oil."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The investor is not able to invest in any Iraqi land, because the land belongs to these ministries, and therefore the ministries do not abandon their land," he said, adding that "the investor's problem to provide investment is the lack of land to build the project."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Special The investor: the investment law impeded the work of traders and investors in the country Empty Re: Special The investor: the investment law impeded the work of traders and investors in the country

Post by Lobo Tue 27 Nov 2018, 3:26 pm

Thanks Rocky, this man is correct - what investor who wants to build a plant, shopping mall, etc. will invest without property rights to secure the investment (so to speak).  This country is so ass-backwards it never ceases to amaze me.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:35 am