Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the rank of the Iraqi army in the ranking of the strongest armies of the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the rank of the Iraqi army in the ranking of the strongest armies of the world Empty Learn about the rank of the Iraqi army in the ranking of the strongest armies of the world

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Dec 2018, 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Learn about the rank of the Iraqi army in the ranking of the strongest armies of the world

The Global Firepower, the US military site, revealed that the Iraqi army ranks the world's most powerful in 2018 to become the world's forty-seventh position, ahead of major European countries.
    "The Iraqi army has continued to build its capacity after the war on the organization of a preacher," the site said in a report. "The Iraqi army jumped 89 ranks in the ranking of the strongest armies of the world, to rank 47, after he was ranked 136.
    According to the classification, the Iraqi army outstripped the armies of three well-known European countries, Denmark ranked 54th, Portugal ranked 63rd, Belgium ranked 68th.
    At the Arab level, the Iraqi army was fourth among the Arab armies, after Egypt ranked 12th in the world, Algeria ranked 23rd, and Saudi Arabia ranked 26th.
    The United States topped the world's most powerful armies in 2018, followed by Russia, then China, and Britain.
    This classification depends on several factors, including the number of fighters, including the army and the level of armament, and the rate of spending on the development, and military expertise gained by the battles he fought.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:21 pm