Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Political forces opposed to the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Political forces opposed to the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi Empty Sources: Political forces opposed to the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Dec 2018, 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sources: Political forces opposed to the completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi
    Political sources said that the process of forming a protracted government has seen many normal deals, for the population that were expecting and demanding, a new beginning in the wake of a daunting defeat.
    "In the absence of a political and popular base, Prime Minister Adil Abed, who is in charge of political affairs, Mahdi, himself hostage to the interests and political forces that the Iraqis had hoped to be addressed by his government. "
    "The process of forming a protracted government has seen a lot of normal deals, for the population who were expecting and even demanding, a new beginning in the wake of a daunting defeat," he said.
    He said that after more than 6 months of the legislative elections in the country last May, Iraqis are waiting for the completion of the government formation by Abdul Mahdi, at a time faced with the opposition of a number of members of parliament to some of his candidates, especially for the two internal records and defense basic .
    In the capital Baghdad yesterday evening, marches of Iraqi flag-waving cars, roaming the streets and decorated police cars with colored ribbons, and opened the Green Zone, which includes the headquarters of diplomatic missions and is under strict security measures and is closed to traffic only with permits to residents or workers inside, in part in conjunction with these Anniversary .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:11 pm