Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Open: No change in the Cabinet Cab and Parliament will resolve its subject

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Open: No change in the Cabinet Cab and Parliament will resolve its subject Empty Deputy Open: No change in the Cabinet Cab and Parliament will resolve its subject

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Dec 2018, 1:46 am

Deputy Open: No change in the Cabinet Cab and Parliament will resolve its subject

09:34 - 17/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the Fatah alliance Mohammed Baldawi, on Monday, that the understandings and discussions between the blocks on the ministerial cab, but it did not bear any breakthrough for the crisis, pointing out that the meeting of the House of Representatives will be the Faisal in resolving the ministerial cab.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the Information that there are meetings at the level of the leaders of the political blocs, but the candidates nominated for the cabinet did not change, despite the existence of flexibility by the construction coalition, and offset by the insistence of the other blocs to reject candidates "He said.
    He added that "the parliament has not announced its agenda, as it was not talking about the inclusion of the Cabinet Cab in the meeting tomorrow, despite intensive contacts between political parties to solve the problem of cab," noting that "the dispute is still based on four ministries (Interior, Defense and Justice And migration), and if the remaining eight ministries are submitted, they will not pass all the parliamentary session. "
    Baldawi pointed out that "the replacement of Fayadh with another candidate for the Interior, must be accompanied by the replacement of the rest of the candidates in the other three ministries," pointing out that "everyone must be treated with one proportion."
    He explained that "the cabinet cabin will be resolved within the parliament in case the situation does not change between the political blocs, where the vote will be by a majority of members, especially the deputies of construction." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:27 pm