Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the rest: the rest of the cab will not pass if the same names are re-put

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the rest: the rest of the cab will not pass if the same names are re-put Empty Deputy for the rest: the rest of the cab will not pass if the same names are re-put

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 2:28 am

Deputy for the rest: the rest of the cab will not pass if the same names are re-put

08:42 - 20/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad
    The MP of the Alliance of Surfers Gamal Fakher, on Thursday, that the rest of the cabinet cab will not pass if the same names were rejected, while noting that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will not need any time to offer the names of alternative candidates for his cabinet remaining on the accountability and justice .
    "The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, and if he intends to replace the candidates of his cabinet remaining, it will not take long to introduce them to accountability and justice," he said in a statement.
    He added that "accountability and justice will not be delayed in the announcement of the result of checking the names of candidates replacements if instructed by the Prime Minister, as it can deliver the result of the audit within a few hours, especially since the data is located in the computers."
    "The parliament will not pass the remaining cabinet cabinet if the names are put forward again," he said. "The names were rejected last Tuesday and will be rejected again if they were presented without any change." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:49 pm