Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction reveals behind-the-scenes negotiations with reform to resolve the interior

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction reveals behind-the-scenes negotiations with reform to resolve the interior Empty Construction reveals behind-the-scenes negotiations with reform to resolve the interior

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Dec 2018, 6:35 am

Construction reveals behind-the-scenes negotiations with reform to resolve the interior

11:35 - 26/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The coalition of construction, on Wednesday, the existence of serious negotiations are taking place "behind the scenes" between the alliance and the reform alliance to resolve the position of the Interior portfolio, stressing that the outcome of the negotiations will lead to an agreement during the first week of next year.
    The Alliance MP Haneen al-Qaddu said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "serious negotiations are taking place between the building and reform coalition behind the curtain to resolve the post of interior minister," indicating that "the data indicate a final agreement to resolve the internal affairs portfolio. Next ".
    "He added that" in the event of agreement on Faleh Fayadh will be stripped of all the positions currently occupied by the most important presidency of the popular mobilization and national security, "adding that" the two alliances are keen to end the crisis of the bag of the Interior because it has become one of the things that held the political atmosphere. "
    The MP for the construction coalition Abbas al-Zamili denied in a statement to / information / last Friday, the agreement with the reform alliance to replace Faleh Fayadh new candidate from within the Ministry of the Interior. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:47 am