Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Mohammed Al-Daraji (Tigris): The Central Bank to support the budget through treasury bonds and raise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mohammed Al-Daraji (Tigris): The Central Bank to support the budget through treasury bonds and raise Empty Mohammed Al-Daraji (Tigris): The Central Bank to support the budget through treasury bonds and raise

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:06 am

[size=30][ltr]Mohammed Al-Daraji (Tigris): The Central Bank to support the budget through treasury bonds and raise the price of the dollar[/ltr]

« on: December 29, 2018, 07:14:28 PM »

12/29/2018 Mohammed Al-Daraji (Tigris): The Central Bank to support the budget through treasury bonds and raise the price of the dollar 29-12-2018 11:34 PM Baghdad  >>> A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Mohammad al-Darraji, on Saturday, that the budget law is very far from the approach of the government of Abdul Mahdi. 
    Al-Daraji said in a press statement that ‘the amendments in the budget is very small and development projects are absent from them,’ noting that ‘the final accounts of previous governments did not reach parliament until the moment and the new government to claim them,
    He added Darraji, ‘Iraq’s debt exceeded 126 billion dollars and this is very dangerous’, indicating that ‘the central bank to support the budget through treasury bonds and raise the price of the dollar’.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2[/size]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mohammed Al-Daraji (Tigris): The Central Bank to support the budget through treasury bonds and raise Empty Re: Mohammed Al-Daraji (Tigris): The Central Bank to support the budget through treasury bonds and raise

Post by weslin3 Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:54 am

Good to hear about the treasury bonds but they need to increase the value of the dinar and not the dollar.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:38 am