Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the Iraqi President to visit Qatar to launch a shipping line between "Hamad" and "Umm Qasr"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the Iraqi President to visit Qatar to launch a shipping line between "Hamad" and "Umm Qasr" Empty the Iraqi President to visit Qatar to launch a shipping line between "Hamad" and "Umm Qasr"

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jan 2019, 3:01 am

[size=32]
    the Iraqi President to visit Qatar to launch a shipping line between "Hamad" and "Umm Qasr"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

39 minutes ago

Shafaq News / Qatar announced the start of preparations for the reception of Iraqi President Barham Saleh, adorned the capital Doha with the flags of Iraq. 
    President Saleh will visit Qatar on Thursday to meet with Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani and senior officials. 
    "The Iraqi president's visit will include the announcement of a new shipping line between the port of Hamad in Qatar and Umm Qasr of Iraq, which will contribute to the transport of goods of Jordan, Kuwait, Turkey and Iran through Iraqi territory to Qatar ". 
    This comes, at the time revealed "Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali Hakim that the State of Qatar offered to Iraq" transit project "to transport goods from Turkey to it through the port of Umm Qasr in the province of Basra.
    "Qatar is ready to work with Iraq and support it in the areas of reconstruction and investment," he said, adding that he will discuss these issues in a forthcoming visit to Qatar. 
    It is worth mentioning that the Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al-Thani visited Iraq on the first visit by a Gulf official to Baghdad after Adel Abdul-Mahdi assumed the premiership in the country. "The Qatari guest held talks with the three presidencies on boosting cooperation between the two countries and confirming Doha's support for the new Iraqi government," Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:08 am