Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of a new shipping line of the lighthouse port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of a new shipping line of the lighthouse port of Umm Qasr Empty The opening of a new shipping line of the lighthouse port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2017, 2:50 am

The opening of a new shipping line of the lighthouse port of Umm Qasr

History of edits:: 2017/6/8

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} General Company for Ports of Iraq announced on Thursday announced the opening of the new shipping line company beacon of Umm Qasr to enter the ship to the port of Maj Sksaz Khor Al-Zubair tonnage of 2992 tons.
    He said the Iraqi ports director Riad Sawadi Shamkhi according to a statement to the Ministry of Transport received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, that " the entry of the ship is a new beginning of the line navigation in Khor Al - Zubair port , which is witnessing an increasing activity since the beginning of this year , which has led to a marked rise in energy productivity and revenue" .
    He added Shamkhi "There will be weekly flights on this port , " noting that " the company continues its achievements and activities in order to raise revenues and profits to support the state treasury to serve the public good" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:44 am